Welcome to The Joint - Leesburg Village! As your local chiropractor in Leesburg, VA, we invite you to join the millions of Americans who have not only found relief from back pain, but also a pathway to wellness with chiropractic’s natural, drug-free approach to healthcare.
How We Can Help
Whether you are familiar with chiropractic care or this is your first time, you can expect your visit to The Joint to be new and different from any healthcare experience you’ve had before. Perhaps even life-changing.
Here is a quick and easy way to see what makes The Joint …the chiropractic place the perfect chiropractic destination:
- Conveniently Located
- Open Nights & Weekends
- No Appointment required
- No Insurance Hassles / Requirements
- Affordable Personalized Care Plans
- Licensed Chiropractors & Chiropractic Physicians
Our chiropractic services offer you and your family a quality, affordable, convenient and accessible healthcare solution. Chiropractic assists in eliminating and relieving the days of shoulder, neck and back pain as well as many other “symptoms” you may be experiencing. So whatever your ailments may be, visit our Leesburg chiropractic office, because your overall health is our business. And remember, you never need an appointment to visit The Joint so stop in when it is convenient for you. See you soon!
1610 Village Market Blvd, SE, Suite 125
Leesburg, VA, 20175
The best way to contact us is via phone. Alternatively, you could email us using the form below or we always welcome you to stop by the clinic for answers to your questions.
Contact Us By Email
Did You Know?
Routine chiropractic care can provide management and relief for the following:
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Migraine and Tension Headaches
- Shoulder and Elbow Pain
- Knee, Foot and Ankle Pain
- Leg Pain (Sciatica)
- Chronic Injuries
- And More!
Chiropractic may also help:
- Improve Nervous System Function
- Relieve Prenatal Discomfort
- Increase Vitality and Improve Quality of Life
- Provide Preventative Care
- Improve Overall Health and Wellness for both Children and Adults
Friendly Tips for Your Chiropractic Visit
How to get the most out of your Leesburg chiropractic visit:
- Wear loose fitting and comfortable clothes.
- Write down a list of your problem areas (lower back pain, any sports injury, stiffness, etc.)
- Include any accidents that you may have been in (car accidents, falls, sports accidents, etc.)
- Include any persistent problems (sleep difficulty, headaches, neck pain, soreness, etc.)
- Include any health conditions and any surgeries you have had.
- In other words, tell your chiropractor about all of your health conditions so that he can help you best.
In other words, tell your chiropractor all about your lifestyle and health conditions so that they can tailor your chiropractic care to maximize your health goals.
- sandyWhen pain strikes it usually subsides and eventually ends. But when chronic pain sets in the whole picture changes. The endpoint fades into the distance and everything else seems to change too. If you, or someone in your family is facing chronic pain it is crucial to understand the situation and find the best possible approaches ...
- sandyWhen headaches become too frequent and too painful, life can become a little muddled. Just getting things done can become a priority, while all of the good stuff and fun times take a backseat. Nine out of 10 Americans suffer from headaches, according to the American Chiropractic Association. But accepting headaches as the norm is a definite ...
- sandyThe magic of a warm pool can be heavenly when you are dealing with low back pain. Using the buoyancy of the water to support your body weight, and relishing the heat, you may find water therapy to be a life-saver. Spine.com says water therapy, also known as pool therapy, makes good use of the gentle ...
- sandyDisc injuries, careless lifting, sciatica, and other injuries can ignite devastating lower back pain that 80 percent of us will encounter at some point in our lives. Knowing how to handle that pain with immediate, hands-on treatment and coping with possible effects on the mind is crucial. See Your Local Chiropractor Your local clinic, The Joint Chiropractic, can ...
- sandyYour joints never get a lot of attention until they speak up. Most of us move right along, with a full daily, evening and weekend calendar. Sometimes, on the weekends we overdo it, or occasionally, late in the day we may feel a twinge of pain that whispers “arthritis.” But overall, as long as everything works we ...
- sandyAs you stress out, hunched over your cell or your tablet, poor posture and major deadlines may plot to do a number on your neck. Or maybe you slept poorly on the wrong pillow with an aging mattress. Or all of that lifting, toting and carrying that keeps your kids, the groceries and your life going, may ...
- sandyNo wonder all of those people you see jogging look so smug. They may have just been told that even five to 10 minutes of jogging per day can add years to their lives. If they jog at least two hours a week they can rack up some healthy heart protection. Want to know more about ...
- sandyAre you tired of painful twinges in the morning, and aching joints at night? Sometimes we all overdo our schedules, daring our bodies to complain. And, of course, the body speaks up, loud and clear. When the body complains too loudly, your chiropractor has wellness plans that are easy and effective. You might use weekly chiropractic visits ...
- sandyIt seems like we just packed away the coats and jackets and now summer is coming up fast. If your family is already talking about trips to take and things to do, it might be time to check in with your chiropractor, too. Your chiropractor offers a wellness center that’s fully prepared to help you cover ...